Sunday, May 17, 2009

stress again!

seems like all the problems keep coming on non-stop, i'm so sick and so stressed on it.. i wonder if i'm paralize then i wont suffer from all this kind of pains.. urgh.. i think i shouldnt write this emo post again but only words could let me to rant out and release my stress.. omg i sounds like a problem girl here! too many stuff to be done yet i only have a pair of hand, a heart to feel and a brain to think!

i wish someone could hear me now.. i'm so damn stress.. although i hangover last night and tried to skipped all the reality that i've, but still i'm facing it everyday, things cant be change, am so scared that all the things that happened on me.. sometimes i wonder how i want to stay strong in the family, and in my career, i actually do care how people look on me, my expectation are way too high i think.. i'm the eldest and i have the responsiblity, even work also i'm handling all by myself..

grandma please stand strong, everyone in the family been working hard to take care of you, and for my career i dont mind i puts in alot of efforts but at least i need some compliments, true to be tell that i no longer have the passion anymore like last time, but still my goal is always there! i wont give up on what ever i've and the position i'm in now..

bad luck are turning back again.. feels like i'm thinking too much already when i slow down or just taking a break from my heavy workloads.. why ar? i guess only keep myself busy is the only way i've to skipped all the stress.. damn!

No comments: