Wednesday, May 20, 2009

happy friday plus dina's wedding

well it seems i wrote this post with a terrible mood here, but after looking all the happy happy pictures and colorful outfits it cheer me up a lil.. need to post up all my pending post.. he he..

well it was a fri, and everytime when it's fri i just loving it, cause it's the end of the weekdays but now it's different, i kinda hate it now! cause i hafta work on weekends! okay work aside, pictures time (more camwhore pic to die for.. ha ha)

okay we camwhore gao gao in the off early in the morning!
Photobucket
just show me enough ok, i dunwan to post gene punya pictures here.. ha ha.. u can find all her pictures in her facebook :p
Photobucket
driving also wan to camwhore.. aiks.. this is me going out for lunch in my cute lil kenari, both very matching ler, yellow n gold.. ke ke..
Photobucket
okay this was me after arrived at the dewan serbaguna in ttdi, we're too early!
Photobucket
with pretty bosses!
Photobucket
so since we're the earliest we just sit at our table chit chatting and even take job brief on the spot.. ke ke.. workaholic i shall said.. then finally the couple came in!
Photobucket

this was my 1st time attended a malay wedding, it's quite interesting! sorry for the blurry pic!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
so after all the speeches and doa.. we all finally start makan.. ha ha.. guess what, that time was 9pm and everyone was starving, luckily we sat at vip table and food is served infront of us.. if not we've to beratur to take food (ala buffet style)..

then after makan it was cake cutting time, they both looks so lovely!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
abit bored so decided to camwhore again, i guess all also sick of us camwhoring non stop.. ha ha..
Photobucket
the very recent me! hair was so long now and been trimmed and colored! nice? loving it so much, thanks to my personal hair stylist, my mama! ha ha.. come n drop by to her salon, tell her my name and you got a special discount ;) too bad my skin now is torturing me! not as flawless as before and dark circles getting bigger! this picture cant tell cause i've put on make up and some photoshop skills.. haha
Photobucket
congratulations to both of u again! hugs!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

that's how my last friday turned out..
oh ya forgot to mention i've meet the cyy cousin for a lunch date! ha ha.. buy him lunch as the late birthday present..

note to cousin bro: next time bring gf come n meet me k.. and dont bring virus back from penang ar.. kill u.. have a nice chat with you though.. give me more advice! ha ha..

****on random****
been crazily over this 2 days! and i'm hating my life! turning upside down like nobody else.. aih.. no one could hear me and even cant share the pain inside my heart, felt so down actually.. :( i dont understand why you've changed these few days.. you seems to avoid me now.. or i'm thinking too much? i'm sorry for not being thr when you're down.. damn.. i've been so suffer for this week.. never had this feeling before and so stressed up.. even worst than last time when everything cramp up.. blame to pms! urgh lagi suffer! damn damn damn.. i hate my life!

No comments: