Wednesday, November 19, 2008

where's my soul?

i felt so blank again.. like my soul not in my body and my spirit is not with me, guess hard work again.. recaps on the things that i've done:

- sat morning back to office to work, until 3pm then back to eden, at night had dinner with family (finally) and back to eden again

- sun morning served 3 customers for photo shooting, afternoon was helping out on shooting and do some document stuffs, evening went to pyramid with hiki to hunt for heels (i was so desperate to get a new pair of shoes) then night went supper with chai n hiki

- mon back to work as usual, rush rush rush, make calls, make changes, email, talk to boss.. whole day freaking busy, got feedback from client and change artwork again.. worked until 12.30am (damn scary alone in the office), and missed the appointment with the model to try gown..

- tues woke up early and head to eden (take an off day) to shot for samples, busy packing stuff and help out, head to ulu yam for outdoor shooting, climbing here and there, walking around.. and helping model to carry her gown (and carrying tissue around), too bad it's started to rain when it's halfway photo shooting, no choice, head back to eden and shot at studio, finished at 11.30pm

- wed (today) rush work again, but after lunch time abit free, got new job brief, brainstorm for 1 hour, research, download series awhile, office got big issue happened, but staff meeting postpone to next week.. since so long didnt have wip, leave office at 6 something, arrived eden, do some stuff, head back home for dinner (i miss my mum's cooking) and watch series.. now here typing all this shits..

aiks.. hectic week again! my half of the week has gone and tml is thurs, time passed so fast! and next week will get my salary.. phew..

my face now looks damn ugly and damn sick due to lack of sleeps and unbalance meals.. now after having my meals i still think it's not full enough and when i skipped my meals i dont feel hungry.. weird.. my body system is changing into an unhealthy life style! damn..

mind still blank and blur.. dunno which steps i should move now.. guess now i need to goto bed to get some sleeps ady, if not i'll still stuck here but dunno what am i typing..

life's getting tougher! challenge is always there, but i'm scared i cant handle it!
nights people!

No comments: