Friday, November 14, 2008

miss independent

the current song that played in my itune playlist.. by ne-yo

dear june wai, 

please dont be childish anymore, you want me to let go that easily? and find my dream? nah u know how much of efforts i've put in eden, and how many hard work that i've done! i'm not scared to let go but it's not worth it for me! please, it's not the matter of you and me anymore, last time i joined eden because i supported you, but now is you yourself don't want to get into this business anymore, you want blame who? and now for me my target is to earn money, as much as possible for my age now, if i don't work hard then where will i get the money to further my studies? i don't see any problem if i still in eden, at least i know my position, but you? sorry to say that, i know well and what's going on in eden, solving all our problems with your friend, you got it right, it's your friend but not mine, all the partners are your friend! but now, they're close friend of mine, we shared everything together, working so hard together and believe each other that we can do it! but why you still can't get our point.. i don't want to stress out on you already, you know your way to make your decision..

and i'm now strong enough to protect myself, i'm the miss independent! he he

***
random notes again..

feel lonely again n again? well, at least i'm at your side, do not fear anything, let me know all your problems, shared together and you'll feel bless that you can have people to hear from your problems.. no worries, everything will be fine, just let it be.. :) and i'm happy that you trusted me for everything and i hope you'll get your happiness real soon! my shoulder is always there for you but i know you can overcome all your problems.. i wonder how did we started our friendship.. i couldn't remember and so does you, maybe this is our faith to get together! really hope that all your bad lucks will gone and the brighter side will stay for you! let me spread some of my good luck to you eh.. he he

and i've some weird feeling in my heart.. wonder when can i find out what's actually the emotion came from.. hmm.. seems that i've been too pressure for myself and didn't let go my stress.. 

xmas is around the corner! i guess this year is a silence festive for me! someone please plan for xmas party! i want back my festive mood that i had like previous year, i feel so blank for this coming festive seasons.. not in the mood eh..

guess i need to list down my xmas wish list already.. hehe
omg! why am i still thinking on chai's botak hairstyle! opps.. hope he don't kill me when he saw this, it's really funny la! muahahaha.. i'm sorry chai.. lol

it's friday people!
yong tao fu tonight! :p

No comments: