Wednesday, November 12, 2008

it feels like tonight

food post again!
ngek ngek.. so beware of those drooling pictures coming up next! but mostly is faces! lol..

this little place that we discover no longer ago, 1st time i was here with my family for dinner then i bring my friends wherever they're at puchong area.. it's the spot of having a good yong tao foo rather then goto ampang's famous shop.. here i present to you (sounds so proud huh) the infamous yong tao fu shop at puchong utama, just opposite han ming primary school, beg the residents at puchong sure know where's the place for the good food!

actually there have 2 shop of yong tao fu which just located not far from each other, just a few shops away and both of them are relatives (that's what i heard from the rumors) dont understand why they want to separate it but the food is same and delicious too! hehe..



with whole lots of food for both of us! ha ha..

what we have: rendang chicken drumstick (it's a must!), paper wrapped chicken wing, fried fu chok, fried dumpling, chili, tao fu and assorted yong tao fu! plus 2 cups of herbal tea! syiok!


but she still not satisfied! haha

feels like eating again tonight! who wants to join? he he..

***

random

today when i woke up, my mind was totally blank and blur, and dont know what should i do! bah! seems like i've used to it in my lifestyle ady.. sometimes i wonder what's my goal in my life now.. less than 2 months 2008 will end and a brand new year is coming towards.. what's my resolution again? and what's my short term and long term goal?

hmm guess i need to write down my resolution for 2009 and recaps what have i done in 2008! it's simply amazed me that time flies real fast and i dont want to waste anymore time to achieve my goal (but in reality that's hard! i really really wish to get my degree or master in states) but as long as i grow older (wtf i'm 22 only) and with 2 years of working experience now it kinda changed my mind again! now i really dont know what i want anymore! "creative director in international agency" doesnt seems to attract me anymore :( and "the world of design where carmen meets creativity" not applied to me now since i've bored of doing this creative thingy! so what the hell i want? can somebody please show me the way i should go?

things come in a sudden and passed without a single alert, well i guess this is what we called challenge in our life! and what i fear the most now, i'm losing my personality infront of friends and family! few days back mum was asking me to let go eden! i was shocked! again she still not supporting me! if i could i wished to turn back and not to suffer in this situation! argh hard decision again! kill me!

life still goes on...

No comments: