Friday, October 05, 2007

i *heart* friday

it's fri again! and this day makes me so excited because it's the end of the week for working days.. lol.. another week had just pass.. time flies so fast.. everything just happened in a second and cant turn back to the life i had.. grandma was getting recover very fast.. but it's still need to take good care of her since she's old ady.. and i'm so grateful that my grandma still be with us! part of my family.. :)

and fri is our lunch together with my old college mates.. not that old la.. they all are my juniors.. just that they work around my working area so we made it friday as our days! lol.. cant wait to have lunch later! meeting up old friends is good.. at least we can still having a good relationship between us.. :) friends are important to us!

on the other hands.. this weekend should said full with excitement.. sat morning i'll accompany my dad n grandma to hospital for check-up.. then head to lunch with dear.. and pay a visit to the new pyramid 2 and do some shopping :P till nite will have a movie with friends.. going to watch resident evil 3.. gosh i've never been in cinema for like 3 months? hmm.. then sun was a lazy day for me.. but i'll be at home for house work.. then at night will going to neway for buffet and karaoke session! lol.. all i've planned for my this weekend.. mon i'm on leave :) so mon i'm going to apply for my passport.. and will goto kwsp to get my things done.. i guess it's a time for me to relax from my jobs.. :P now i'm relaxing too.. coz not much jobs in my hand.. this 2 days also sit infront of laptop and surf net onli.. check mails.. super poked friends.. editing my own pix.. :P that's how free i'm now to blog here too!

next week is raya ady.. that means another holiday for me.. *yayaya* fri my cousin bro is cuming back from penang to treat me a big big meals..actually is my belated birthday meals.. lol.. meeting up my cousins sometimes is great.. actually we all are grown up and hardly see each other.. so it's great to have a meet up or a meal together? yeah? luciky my eldest cousin bro is back.. if not i've to spend my younger cousins.. >.<" cause i'm the eldest cousin sis in the family :P

mom is planing to goto cameron on the raya holidays.. will see how it goes.. now owing my mum some money cause i've paid for my books and last trip to pangkor and over spent on shopping.. *bleh* felt so guilty cause wasting my mum's hard earn money during school time and now i should pay her back but the salary i got just enough for me! no matter how much i get i'll sure spend more than i got.. :( control my budget is a failure..

but i'm glad that i made this so far.. at least i'm now having a permanent job.. but i need to save for my further studies.. hopefully 3 or 5 years later my wish can come true!

hoola.. i've type so many alphabets today.. :P shall stop here and wait for my pix during this weekends!

No comments: