Wednesday, October 03, 2007

hate that i love you

tittle above is to describe a song by rihanna & ne-yo!
but in the real life i reali hate that i love you so much.. :P

nuff' said.. i'm bored in the office..
no jobs in my hand.. still pending.. wish that this environment can stay last and i could earn without work.. *day dreaming* lol my cash flow for this month is like water.. aiks.. i hafta go and get my passport done.. pay my credit card bills.. and my car loan.. oh my.. some more over spend on shopping :P i'm such a big spender.. can someone control me ar?

hmm.. my grandma felt sick recently and she moved into my house.. so i hafta take care of her.. not onli me.. is my whole family.. aih.. grandma is getting old ady.. and i dunwan her to be so suffer from illness.. wish that she can faster recover.. :)

oh ya.. happy birthday to PUAY BOON once again.. officially 21 now and u r a lady now.. dont always so bising bising and so picky :P we haven been hang out lately ady.. should find 1 day we have a girly outing.. hmm..

this post is very very random to kill my time.. *bleh*

No comments: