Friday, October 12, 2007

selamat hari raya aidilfitri

which means holiday! woohoo*
another fri.. and then 3 days off :) syiok

on the other hand.. my company has lose 1 big road show job during end of this month n nov.. stupid sponsor who suddenly refuse to pay so much.. geram.. my 600 bucks aso fly away :( damn..

got my passport ready.. this weekend gonna be shopping shopping n shopping! window shopping saje.. keke.. i wanted to buy myself a new shoe!

tonite going out dinner wif my cousin bro.. whee* then mayb yam cha wif friends after that.. my weekends are so pack.. guess my cameron trip gonna be cancelled.. bah.. i wish to go to the beach again!!

i've finished watch my series.. finally! haha.. sorry no pix this time.. last week was so busy until i din take out my cam n snap.. hmmp! lazy ady.. some more not in that good mood last week.. :(

HAPPY RAYA to all my frens! *muacks*

No comments: