Thursday, October 05, 2006

workaholic me!

well.. from my title above u guys will guess wat happen to me..
yeap.. dat's right.. i've just started work TODAY! yes is today.. actually was a rush on this job.. cause my boss wan it urgently.. and that was quite ok for me.. cause i'm planning to start work early too!

my company is at sunway mas.. a 30 minutes drive distance.. plus traffic jam la.. if u guys know how was the traffic at LDP sunway toll u sure know how was it.. terrible.. but den no choice hafta pass by the toll.. company named paper cut and my boss is a lady.. guess wat.. a 25 years old can b a boss ady.. damn 'pui fuk' her la.. she was just smart and pretty.. n friendly too! phew.. today aso did a lots of jobs in office.. non-stop.. jobs keep on coming too.. bt with gd payment la of coz.. :P

well today was a tiring day for me.. tml still nid to go for work.. oh no.. i've juz started my work life.. more to go on.. let me show some pics of my work station.. hehe..





early in the morning posing in office while boss nt around.. :P



this is my work station.. so lucky get an iMac to use on!
*working out on the layout of the ads*



me cam-whoring again..


___________________________________

RANDOM

some random pics taken from few days ago..



at pan bakery yam cha



dear dear in mel mel green t



me again.. with my new hair-band.. nice?



waiting for my "shangai ramen" at dragon-i 1U



yer.. dear keep on watching gals outside
*punch him*

accidentally found this pics:
during wai lee's farewell, oh gosh i miss ur cheese cake la :P



me with wai lee



s6 family pics



me with hwa khang.. another 'gay-ish' guy fren.. lol
*my eyes is bigger den urs la*



me with jia wen, the pretty boy



me with so poh boon, hapi belated b'day la :P



me with dai gor n dai sou, it's keong and et von



me with yew tong, so dark ady.. hehe



me with gor gor

that's all for today.. tired tired.. ciaoz

No comments: