Saturday, October 07, 2006

happy moon cake festival

moon cakes! is the moon cake festival in the town.. lol..

well yesterday was the big day n guess wat.. i'm rushing out to 4 different place in a row! first gotta go to work, finish work ady den hafta goto my aunty hse thr have dinner. and then i'm goin to june's aunty place aso to have 'tong sui' that time was around 11pm when we leave there.. and then and then.. rushing to kenji's place for bbq.. phew!!! terrible plan for me the whole day.. non stop eating ler.. i was like ady headache all the time and back to home is around 2 something am ady.. it's a tiring day for me.. next time i think i'll ignore all my plans! damn rush some more traffics jam reali makes me frusfrated.. goin all the way was traffic traffic n traffic.. aih.. pity me while stuck in the traffic for 1 hour after work juz wan to goto my mum's place from sunway mas to o town onli.. damn..

kkk.. ady let go all my 'angry gas'! lol.. today have another plan again.. yes.. again.. y am i so busy wth all my social life ar? haha.. today i'm goin to my grandma house to hav dinner den after dat i nid to go to boon's birthday party.. if i'm nt goin to thr she sure kill me.. haha.. oh no.. presents.. haven get any present for her yet.. hmm shall get it later..

din snaps n e pics for this post.. coz too rush.. haha.. next post will b boon's birthday post! wahaha... wanted to make her geram~ :P

No comments: