Sunday, October 15, 2006

results out!

saturday, 14 october 2006. rainny day

dear blog,
today as usual i woke up late again.. since it's weekend.. had my breakfast+lunch.. as usual again online.. checking my mails.. viewing others blog.. suddenly hear some motor bike sound.. i was suprise since such a long time i din heard dis sounds for a long time.. guess i'm right.. is postman motor bike sound.. kinda familiar when i heard it.. well nothing special for a postman who work in sat too..

collected the mails from postman.. usually there's no mail for me.. onli for my parents.. but this time when i receive my mail i was kinda shock.. is from college.. haha.. talking all nonsense den onli to the point right now.. yes.. i've receive my results.. my final results..


here you're:


erm.. onli college cop behind the envelope?




"ta-da!"




here's my result.. hehe.. scores not bad huh.. major subject is DPR.. get 80.. phew..
but kinda sad cant score all A's.. must beg my photography lecturer.. aih..

so far i'm very happy with my result..mayb i can see my A after the hard work i've done.. it's been a lot of hard work behing these A's.. guess i'm not disappointing my parents.. n spend a lot of $$ inside ler.. daddy n mummy whr's my present huh? :P

not to said scoring good result can get good jobs.. this phase is so wrong.. everything must pay a lot of hard works onli could get the rewards.. as i thought now.. beeing job hunting this weekend.. phew.. suddenly i'm so passion.. keke.. yeap yeap.. din go out for weekends! amazing huh.. no la.. got go out yam cha wif frens :P

well i should leave now.. tml getting back to my work life again.. ciaoz..

No comments: