Wednesday, October 18, 2006

freedom

holla hey.. i'm free! finally finish my contract basic jobs for 10 days.. woo-hoo.. damn happy.. got my salary ady.. hehe.. can go for shopping.. wait wait.. i think it's not enough for me.. for mummy, daddy and left haft.. some more need to spend on my macbook for upgrade.. argh!.. y do people earn money still not enough to use huh.. damn.. i think i need to plan for my future.. hmm earn a lot of money.. yea.. money.. aih..

things are changing very fast.. even though me aso changed a lot.. hell ya.. for my future la of coz.. plan to work for 2 years then go US for my degree.. yes.. i mean it.. i need my degree.. well.. i noe i'm workaholic and serious.. but sometimes i may b crazy too.. work hard and play hard, that's my quote.. recently read a lot of philosophy.. keke..

so these few days i need to rest.. after raya den back for job hunting again.. i wanted vacation hardly! let's get packed.. hmm.. wait.. hu's goin with me huh.. plan plan plan.. oh ya.. next week.. rave party at a famosa.. hu's going? count me in! such a long time din go for party..

okay.. planning my trip now.. ciaoz

No comments: