Friday, October 13, 2006

busy life!

1st i wan to say happy birthday to cerine and kico! opps.. is happy belated b'day.. but i ady wish dem n their b'day.. well.. dis 2 pretty gal not onli like sisterhood but their b'day is just only 2 days different!

dis few days was a busy week for me.. onli work work and work.. rushing my works all the while.. from morning till night.. aih.. nowdays reali hard to earn money.. :P n e way.. now i'm finding another jobs.. as for my permenant job.. freelance aso can la.. but with higher salary! lol..

last 2 days went to interview at a small advertising agency at sunway.. the boss was reali weird.. ask me 'are you confident wif urself? are you confident using macs? bla bla bla' i was like wth.. of coz i'm confident onli i come to interview.. oh ya.. my expected salary wasnt dat high.. so just dont giv an excuse and needs to work hard for you.. if you are willing to pay of coz i willing to work right.. aih.. for me as a fresh grad is like dat de la.. always bully by ppl.. thought i duno this and that.. mayb something i duno but still can give me a chance to learn mar.. right.. very frusfrated.. jobs.. money and time! anymore vacancy for me? *end of the topic* lol

dun ever mess up with my emo again i guess.. let's enjoy this weekend! have a good good sleep! and keep on job hunting! lol.. ciaoz


*hint* i miss u guys hardly! whr's the crazy moment nowdays?


No comments: