Sunday, October 08, 2006

boon's birthday

Let me introduce the birthday gal in da house: puay boon~!!

haha.. catch ya so happy huh.. well she's turning 20 years old.. with curly hair and pretty dress..
the party was held at her condo at the side of the pool.. arrive thr chit chat n eating eating.. hehe.. meet up with my secondary skol frens.. and some interesting part is at the end of the party.. all of us get so drunk! snaps a lot of pics:

me n dear

me n kok lam (tien's boy) too bad tien left earlier..

me, u jing n keong

dear ady get drunk!

no.. i'm nt drunk yet!

snaps!

me n the pretty woman, xine

me n boon (before drunk)

me n boon (after, c the difference? lol)

me n u jing

the killer! 2 martel n 3 wain! all bottles-up!

keong try-to-fit-in with me n xine

u jing again try-to-fit-in with me n keong

tomato face!

me n u tong
that was reali a fun nite afterall.. i beg boon is very sleepy while working.. lol.. gd mar.. can sell ur product easier with all ur pimpers and dark circles! lol :P
cuming up next was cerine's birthday! who is goin to help me? puke till bleeding.. haha.. just a short post and lots pic today.. ciaoz

No comments: