Friday, October 20, 2006

deeparaya!

happy deepavali n selamat hari raya to all malaysian.. keke.. sounds so patrotic huh.. nono.. it's holiday.. one whole week holiday for all malaysian right.. hehe

me so lame la.. aih.. coz i'm so bored at home.. n dun dare to go out.. traffics reali scary these days.. been stuck in traffic all the while.. makes me headache.. hate dat feelings.. hmm plan to clean up my messy room and my place.. been so messy all the while and even can c the dirt on it.. haha.. coz last time busy with assignments la.. shud get clean up now..

this morning get a call from an agency.. actually last time ady interview.. but he asked me to go for 2nd interview.. aih.. better den nothing lor.. work first.. no choice.. hmm.. call up my lecturer's fren too.. next week after raya will b interviewing all the while.. shud pack all my portfolio nicely..

nothing special event this two weeks.. for me is just like holiday.. n i told u i nid vacation.. argh.. nvm den if i cant make it to any vacation.. just rest at home.. charge up my mind.. keke.. hav a nice holiday everyone!

No comments: