Tuesday, October 24, 2006

holiday mood!

still holiday keeps me busy all the while.. everybody is in holiday mood! hmm.. din go for any vacation.. coz it will be stuck in the traffic.. hmm..

yesterday was a busy day for me.. woke up in the morning.. checks my mail and take my breakfast.. go n prepare myself and get out to ampang for yong tao foo.. whoa.. dat place was pack with ppl.. damn lot ppl.. coz all the people go to temple pray for the 'gao wong ye' den go for lunch at thr.. actually the yong tao foo nt dat very very delicious.. keke.. hav the yong tao fu, assam fish, the paper wrap chicken.. hehe.. going with my whole family ler.. of coz odered so many food..

den later on.. went to klcc to shoppig.. wee* is time for me to shop.. keke.. klcc aso pack with people.. aiseh.. everywhere aso pack coz it's holiday and everybody is going out for shopping.. n the best thing is the SALE season.. keke.. after klcc still going to pyramid to continue shop while my bro is going for movie.. not bad for me of getting mickey tee in green and a jeans from topshop.. hehe..

back home at 8 but going out again.. yes again to ioi mall to get the software for dear.. some adobe and macromedia software coz comp kena virus and reformat.. all programmes are gone.. oh yea.. mine pc aso kena.. damn it.. msn virus.. till now my pc cant start at all.. damn damn damn.. but not too bad still hav my macbook here.. hehe.. still can blog here.. argh.. nid to send my pc for format..

today was a free day for me.. can rest at home.. hehe.. planning to go out soon..
that's all for today.. ciaoz..

No comments: