Friday, March 19, 2010

the 1st post

look back my archive again, and i think it's funny to post up my very 1st post again!

starting on 27th jul 2005 in msn spaces:

July 27
my first blog~
well..dis is d first time i post blog.. d(^.^)b
hmm..let me introduce my self.. my name is carmen a.k.a princess..currently studying in saito college of art n design.. aiks..quite lame ler..
now i quite bz wif my assignments..all bcoz of my lovely lecturer named kamthong a.k.a asir.. 1 week i almost attend his cluz for 4 lecture..hihi..
n e wayz..i duno wat to write ady..to b cont wif my next blog...
2:26 PM | Add a comment | Permalink | Blog it


then changed to blogspot on 3rd oct 2006 :

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 03, 2006
Hoo-ray!
Welcome guys to my brand new blog! hope u guys enjoy and just feel free to comment me about everyting! will try to improve my blog asap..

cheers!

POSTED BY *ÇÜTÊ ÌÍTTLÊ PRÏNCʧS ÇÅRMËN* AT 10/03/2006 02:16:00 PM

LABELS: ANNOUNCEMENT

need to get back the motivation of blogging!

No comments: