Thursday, October 22, 2009

taking a deep breathe

being very very emo for pass few days, and gone through some hard time again, wonder why all the things come in a sudden. making me so suffer! i even cried for nothing, okay call me cried baby, i just cant hold my tears.

"i'm just a normal person, not a superwoman! and i only have a pair of hands!"

u can see me laugh out loud, but when i'm alone i feel so depressed, problems still keep going and rounding, or i shall said all the things came 1 short and i dont know how to face it.

i feel lost. everyday i just follow my feel to do the things i need to do, but i'm not happy at all. or i'm just scared to face the reality?

i wanted to hide myself deep inside the ground, to let me feel better, and keep me silence. for you, you and you, i just dont want to care anymore! i felt that i'm the dumb-est person on earth! i wont fckin care what's left for me, i just want to be back myself.

for the time being and for sake of my life, i'll still stand strong.

thanks for letting me ranting here.
phew~

time to start work again!

No comments: