Monday, October 26, 2009

random again

phew finally settled most of my pending jobs, fri & weekend aint great at all and was damn exhausted (as usual la) sorry for making ppl worried about my previous post, guess i've been too stress for myself ady (even i had alot of dandruff! urgh)

feel better now and keep my self alone, guess when time passed it cure my pains.. deep inside my heart.. i dont even know why i'll feel so stressed but when the things come it just happened to be very peaceful, i guess i'm over worried about the situation, and i'm glad i still have friends beside me to cheer me up, making my life easier (although they still always making fool around.. ke ke) and i'm so sorry to left behind my family, so sorry to missed the dinner and i'm so sorry for speaking loud to my mum, i know she's trying to help and care about me, but just let me to settle by myself.. after had a long talk with my mum last week, i realize that this isnt what i need to work this way, i dont know how to describe but it makes me put down the things behind and let it go naturally.

and i'm lucky for owning so many stuff, some friend (elder than me) told me that i was already very good at this stage for being so mature and confident, and most important is the passion that they can see, from a stage to another, from nothing become the owner. feel so please and grateful that i'm able to be strong, at least i've what i'm dreamt of and still there's a lot of things i should fight for, in the future :)

have a gd day people!

No comments: