Thursday, June 11, 2009

a letter to you

to whom it may concern,

i dont even want to think about it how you wanted to apologize by buying me a lunch or what that can calm me down from my anger that caused from you. i'm not your slave or what so ever and i dont even wanted to be any part in it. the words already came out from your mouth and sorry doesn't mean anything. i dont even give a damn face on you or any harsh words, but please respect me and please stay out from my life.

and to the peoples, my patients are limited, do not ever exceed it and take it for granted, if not i cant promise what will happen next.

thank you.

your sincerely,
carmen

***********
i'm very bengkak right now, anyone have any ideas? 
mum n friends was saying i've lack of sleeps and too much pressure.. which is true.. damn.. i need a healthy life! need to pulls off on coffee, alcohol and ciggy (the last 2 is the latest observation when i'm real down with damn lot stress, but it didnt worked neither)

fml!

No comments: