Wednesday, May 27, 2009

not anymore

suddenly feels everything turned out quite well actually, much more better than i expected.. 

well from what happened until now, i really tired of it.. i really need to take a break on everything.. i choose to slow down my works, do not pushed myself too hard although still problems keep on coming and all the critics are very harsh; for eden plan still on going but haven go into details yet, wait till they finalize everything then only inform me, or perhaps some suggestions, just let them go ahead what they want; and i've spend more time with my family these 3 days, feels so good actually, just sit there quietly and the way mum and dad looking at me like a small kids, grandma getting better day by day, hired a lady to come and look after her; shocked that bff have the same case with me in the relationship, luckily i stayed beside her and comfort her; for him i guess i've letting it go bits by bits, which is good, but still will miss him more than last time :( sorry doesnt mean anything, i'll just let it be for the time being.. 

suddenly many people come and shared their stories with me, which i'm glad to be the listener, i wasnt expect i'll give any advice to them but it seems i'm still very clear on the position and they accept it :) proud of it eh.. ke ke.. i'm still learning to become a better person and not to blame on anything that happened to me, i know there're still peoples who care about me and i dont want to disappoint them, am trying very hard.. :)

guess i need some excitement! (aiks, makes me think of sexcitment -.-") party?club?drinking session?movie marathon? hmm guys plan something! no shopping for me cause i really broke this month.. urgh! overspend already by buying 3 dresses, 1 pc of skirt, 1 pair of heels, & 1 belt that easily cost me more than 600 bucks! must control this time!

i need more happy pictures to post up here, let see what's left in my photo album folder which i haven been post up.. he he.. 

till then!

No comments: