Tuesday, February 24, 2009

it's end of feb ady!

been watching alot of movies this few weeks.. and this time was three days in a row non stop stepping into the same cinema but watched different movie, the most addicted was benjamin buttons.. 

the story is very touching, and it keeps on repeating in my mind.. a boy who was born as a old man but died as a baby.. quite interesting.. although it's 3 hours show but it was worth it.. not to forget got a good accompanied beside me.. he he.. begging them to watch this movie since last week.. sat night couldn't get the ticket, sun night timing was not right and finally yesterday night we watched it.. although it's rushing (yea, every time we rush for movies) and tiring but still can make it.. ke ke.. thank you guys! 

guess my hobby now is watching series and movies during my non-working time.. ha ha.. when's our next movie eh? and this few days i've been not thinking too much on all my works.. trying to get another attention rather than working non-stop.. and i'm glad i've all the good friends around me that could cherish me when i'm down.. i shall not make them worried about me anymore.. especially facing to family.. grandma is getting weaker weeks by weeks.. and she had told me and ask me alot of things.. i would love to take care of her but i cant split myself.. felt so guilty.. 

i need to look back what i've done for the pass few months, what i've gain and what i've lose.. i never thought that time flies real fast, now i've run through 2 months of 2009.. and i didnt really archive anything yet! oh, got 1 thing that should be happy about.. i've open another new saving accounts, i guess now i dont have any excuses not to save money.. and i've cut down my credit card usage, good right! more to go.. i scared it only can last for 1 month.. ha ha.. we'll see how it goes..

and speaking about eden, was trying to expend.. not trying.. is expending and will be moved out on apr or may.. i dont know is this a good timing for us to start everything again.. alot of planning and proposal need to be done and also follow-up jobs are hard to coop when you're not in the shop in the day time.. need to work harder on that.. management wise need to be improve and not only being friends and partnership but it's all about the business.. sometimes i couldnt understand why they're rushing for something when our ability is so down and lack of manpower.. i'm not a fulltime and i was trying very hard to coop back everything in the business.. i cant even concentrate on what i'm doing now.. aiks.. 

i need more and more energy to boots me up.. now i'm drinking 2 cups of coffee per day.. and sleeps at 2am every night, wake up at 7.30am in the morning.. that's my daily routine.. if i've chance to choose i still will stick back to my lifestyle, as i've used to it! bah.. 

cheer up carmen! time to take a sip of coffee again!

No comments: