Saturday, August 23, 2008

Mariah Carey - Bye Bye

it's been the 3rd day since we broke up.. everything are fine to me.. i had never been so tough before until today.. i had a flash back about our story.. and it's a past now.. and i'm now brave and strong enough to handle things by myself.. i no longer need you anymore.. and today is saturday night.. it's been a long time since i have a nice sleep..

you still call me time by time, and make sure i'm safe.. actually i was glad that you finally accept the reality.. but somehow i think you still cant put down at all.. you told me you not dare to tell your relatives when i'm not with you tonight for family dinner.. and you've told me your best friends scolded you for not being a good man, is this really matter to me or you?

we are now in a different directions now.. i need to start a new chapter in my life.. take care!

xoxo,
carmen

No comments: