Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fergie - Big Girls Don't Cry

i've told myself not to cry, be tough, carmen!
it's so hard to make this decision.. and finally i made it..

it's been 4 years, some said it's a long relationship but some disagree.. actually is not the matter of time and i've been suffering for this few months.. the reason? no body can really tell.. just felt that he's not the man i wan anymore.. somehow i would need to concentrate on my career.. and my future.. am i selfish?

it's another stage in my life now.. i wan to be free! i'm too pressure on everything! i really need a break this time.. and i dont think i underestimated you.. i didnt look down at you.. please brave yourself to handle the truth.. you still have a bright future in your life.. get stronger.. and i wanted to thankyou for giving me such a nice memory in my life..

you please accept my apology and let both of us still be friend again..

xoxo,
carmen

ps: i wanted to thank someone who comfort me and support me all the time.. you know who you are.. hehe..

No comments: