Tuesday, November 13, 2007

nyonya style

one fine day, me and my colleague went to lunch together at taman megah, this restaurant is located just beside famous amos, named Bayu Timor.. it's a furniture store but inside they serve food too.. the environment is very nice.. plus it's dim light inside.. all the furniture and decoration are for sale, is nice indeed but the price i cant afford.. :P


so we both ordered set lunch of the day, yes they have many set lunch for you to pick on each day.. i ordered nyonya laksa set come with 1 cold drink, coffee/tea and dessert which costed me rm18.90 (not included service tax & government tax), while my colleague ordered nasi dagang set come with 1 bowl tom yum soup, coffee/tea and dessert..


didnt take pix of my colleague's set lunch.. and forgot to snap a pix of the dessert.. they served nyonya kuih or brownie for the dessert..

such a heavy lunch.. i would like to go back again for the 2nd visit! lol..

No comments: