Thursday, March 15, 2007

i need moreee timeee!

* i miss my movie sessions
* i miss my shopping spree
* i miss my sweet dreams
* i miss my yamcha sessions
* i miss my dinner with family
* i miss my...

i missed up so many things.. all blame to my heavy work loads.. and i'm very stress!

" i wan carmen to handle this job!"
" i wan carmen to follow-up this campaign since i'm on leave one week!"
... bla bla bla

wth? y me? u noe i'll be very stressed! argh! i scared i can't achieve wat u wan!

damn..

i noe i need to improve myself.. i noe i need to work hard! BUT doesn't mean that i need to handles all the jobs alone!
luciky i've my seniors here hu are very helpful! hehe
luciky i've someone to support me! *winks*

hopefully get all jobs done by this two weeks time! n kenot fall sick this time.. i wan to prove myself! *hmmp*

1 comment:

Josue Basurto said...

Did you know that creativity comes out from beauty? Youre really beautiful... Good luck!
josuebasurto@hot...