Monday, March 12, 2007

help me!

i'm stuck!
yea.. stuck in between ideas and reality..

wtf?

please help me!
jobs are killing me nowdays..
but.. i nid to stay strong.. how could i fall down at this time.. NO!

p/s:
i wanted that guess bad badly.. sponsor me please! and and and that miss selfridge jacket!! i wan more n more n more $$!!!
can anyone hear me? hehe.. birthday cuming soon.. early of apr.. :) received an early pressie from topshop.. got 20% + 30% off.. wahhaha.. but but nid to buy for mummy 1st.. her birthday next week.. :( pkpkpk.. overspend again!

ok time to stop my rambling now.. back to work.. phew~

n e ideas please? my brain is not functioning very well today.. *puks*
oh ya.. check out the latest nescafe can drinks.. finally my campaign is out.. -_-" lame huh..

*walk away wif silence*

No comments: