Saturday, June 12, 2010

RIP ah mah

(actually i have a draft in my pending post about my aussie trip experience but haven finish writing)

yesterday got a shocking news from mum, around 10am in the morning i received call from mummy saying that ah mah seems passed away, aunty said she's not breathing anymore.. i was stunned awhile then faster made a call to aunty & uncle to inform them. then i quickly grab my car key & drove back home. that time my whole body is shaking, and even cried in the car. When back home, she's lying on the bed ady......

i still remembered when i'm out for work in the morning yesterday she still open her eyes and sees me. but that's the last chance that i've seen her! :'(

recall back so much memories that we have, and how much she loves me.. :'( i just couldnt continue story telling anymore.. it makes me tears again..

ah mah, may u rest in peace, u'll always be remembered. i'll miss u heaps!

No comments: