Tuesday, February 02, 2010

guess is the end of the emo post

i'm thinking to delete this blog, delete all the unhappy and sad story in my life, why is it happened again? mana pergi itu commitments? i've been crying for a week, and suffer from illness for 3 weeks, damn it, why my life is still getting worst? it's the brand new year wei!!

tragic part now only starting, and i really cant stand it anymore, i thought things is getting better but now it seems like no hope at all, miracles doesnt happen this time, sadly i can say i'm so damn stressed out myself, even i cant recognize myself anymore. from the beginning was the wrong path for me, now even getting deeper and couldnt get myself out of it.. fuck it! i know friends are important but we're in the business, not playing sand, and i've been pushing myself alot to do things better, well at least better than nothing, but this round i'm really really disappointed with you guys. i dont know how to describe but the feeling is so sucky now. everyone was like in a cold war, playing psychology games. damn!

i'm still wondering where's the happy moment we have for the past 2 years? we already been thru alot of things, from happy to sad, from poor to rich then poor again, hanging out like a family, where's this feeling now? now everyone seems like dont know each other anymore, speak also must think 1st. urgh, i hate this kind of feelings!

to fay i'll always at your side to support you, you're the most powerful girl on earth, even me cant beat you, we both sick also work, and always dont have food in tummy, save all the unused things just to make the money grow bigger, dont worry, they dont appreciate but i can see the hard works that you've putting into it, no one can understand how the feel was when no one appreciate, but i've been thru the situation and i understand why you'll have this decision. i wish you luck in your future undertakings, and i also hope it'll be a happy ending :)

well for me it's depends on my decision, if situation continue like that i wont stay, i'm really really tired as well, sick of all the problems again! i guess i really need a break on all my works and jobs on hand, everything is killing me, everything is getting worst not only for a small part but for my whole career, i dont think i can handle a company and doing another business in the same time anymore, i need to change both of my jobs!! pressure keep on coming like no body's business, i'm a human as well, and i have feelings wei! push too hard will make things worst!

to let me handle the company sounds not easy at all! and for the manpower i dont think i still can survive long, i know i'm blessed to have a chance which the road is set for me, but i'm just not ready to take over, even work is pressure with all kinds of aspect. just too hard for me if without anyone who can support me and teach me, somehow i felt it's the pressure and no appreciation for working like hell!

rushing and pushing myself so hard is torturing! and i need to stop it! i mean it!!

all the people wont understand me how i feel now, somehow i wish to change, my ability and limit is exceeded way too much, hurting myself and deep pain in heart no body can feel it. i'll still smile at all the people and fooling around, but not me anymore.

3 musketeers heng dais-1 i hate 1 i loved n 1 i respect
1 boss i respect n thankful for giving me chance
making me crazy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

good one! i just added up lots of different emo backgrounds at my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info