Tuesday, January 26, 2010

2am

am still up for work now :(

suffering from all the stress i had, and making myself looks like shit now.. haih.. i dont know what can i do now except work work and work non stop, even go out i cant really relax and enjoy! i think this round i really need a break, a real break!

cheered up by chai just now, actually he did made my day :) i wan to see it in real person! lol

and even went to mv for camera survey with philip, having a nice chat and dinner with him, but when back to work the mood totally changed. i just couldnt take so many stress! too many things bother me now until i cant take any more move, just can say work harder and harder, taking life to another stage and also trying not to push myself so hard.

few days back have a nice chat with khang (in a very wrong place also!) make me feel so much better, at least ppl around me care about me. :) i really need to catch up with all my old friends!

and for my situation, i dont really like to beg people for help, i need supports, someone could really understand my situation and mentally helping me.. really thanks to my apek cousin who always listen to me.. he he.. and giving me alot of advice which is good for me.

another busy week ahead, finger crossed that i can survive and done all my works! and i hope my hardwork really get paid off! that's a simple request i needed for the time being. i just need to be pampered!

life sucks, hating it alot. how can i change it?

oh well, i officially categorize this page as emo blog from now on! either hates it or love it. this is just my 'ordinary' life which full of shocking challenges!

No comments: