Monday, October 12, 2009

too little time


not-so-recent me, just feel that need to post some picture up but end up choosing this pic :p

too little time for me this few days, crazy! not enough of rest and sleeps.. uhuhuh T.T need to organize my time again.. actually i've been putting down alot of things but why still so busy, rushing here and there, making me headache, work kills, no choice hafta earn money, got freelance to do also cant cover all my expenses.. haih.. then this few weeks i really party hard, every week non-stop.. need to do more mask d :(

bah rambling again.. i've lots of pending post need to clear but dont feel like blogging it..

**random**
it's his bday this week, and i bought him the present, how silly am i? oh gosh, i dont even know why i'll go and pick his bday gift, well see whether i'm brave enough to pass it to him though..

No comments: