Tuesday, September 29, 2009

my iPhone purchase story

so many things happened in just a day!
normally mon is the worst day of the week but yesterday i had so much excitement!

okay first i surprised that i woke up on time in the morning cause i thought i sure overslept due to sundays' beer session with s6-ians (which will be up in another post.. he he) and pick my work clothes nicely and even got time to put make-up on, traffic was very smooth too! 1st thing to do in office i'll start my mac and open my mailbox (office mail), then software (illus&photoshop) and msn plus facebook & my hotmail.. it's my daily routine :)

then i got so many mails coming up, from tiong hoe which are using his off mail as a chatting tool and alot of notifications from facebook, was a lovely good start early monday morning! guess the beer session are making everyone damn happy eh.. dunno why but it let me recalls the time during secondary school.. ah good o' days!

time flies and it's lunch time, tiong hoe was asking if am i going to find him for lunch, ok since rain stopped and i go to his office and pick him up, went to some coffee shop for damn nice char kuey teow with juicy & huge prawn! we even have time for tiramisu at sar chan! what a lovely lunch treat by tiong hoe.. he he.. thankyou so much for the lunch, and he called it equal value trading! haha..

so after sending him back to office and i also rush back to office to finish up my works and thinking heading to maxis center at pyramid after works.. and so coincident hiki also wanted to goto digi center then we both go together lor..

then the evil part, was so tempting to get iphone 3Gs since i've been to maxis center many times and this round i've made my purchase again!! bravo right!! booked my iphone 3Gs 32G white color and need to wait for 45 days, and i've to apply for a new maxis number also :( money all gone like that! some more maxis got alot of hidden charges T.T actually when i was about to apply new number and book for the iphone that time i seems so worried, and i'm not happy at all after i booked my iphone, i dont know why!! mixed feeling and decision are made, no turning back this time.. haih, why la splurged everything last minute, all out of my budgets! damn i really need to eat roti for the next month ady, using up all my money for the next month and not even starting of the month.. huhuhuhu T.T

accompanied hiki for dinner at pyramid, then walk around, and i've no feelings at all, i dont even know why! maybe i'm tired so i just head back home and rest, told my mum about my purchase and she keep on mumbling :( lagi no mood la.. after dinner and shower, online awhile, facing all the virus and email spam from facebook & many notifications on friend's photo comment T.T no mood lagi, then play around my new num, thinking of terminate it 1st then activate it back when my iphone is arrive but think again for the cost, haih so just use it, reset back my pinky and miracle happened! it works back to normal T.T urghhhhh seems like i'm regretting to get my iphone so fast T.T no choice, transfer back all my contacts into the phone and drag myself to bed :( dont want to think about it anymore T.T

this morning persuade myself again it's the best purchase and it's my dream phone! but the bill & finance part damn teruk, dont feel like facing it.. thinking of money makes me headache.. arghhhh T.T this time i'm really broke, i let myself drop down to the drain again T.T

45 days and counting T.T

(ps: actually i'm ranting about digi recently about the network problem and my pinky died on me suddenly pass few days only making me the urge to buy iphone, okay it's fate, gotta accept it and god bless me that i still have enough of cash to turn around until end of oct T.T)

No comments: