Monday, July 13, 2009

yay!

revamp my blog! hah! actually not a big change also, just changing the header & the theme color.. he he.. recently obsessed with grey! now is my fav color after pink and yellow :p

and also i've changed the title of my blog, guess i'm not creative enough d.. ha ha.. cute little princess carmen sounds nicer don'tcha think? he he

*********

been so busy on eden lately, still under renovation, exactly the same situation as last year, but i predict this year will be more difficult(and more challenge) than last year, really need to start all over again, and i've made my choice to stay, for the time being, i dont want my heart to broke again! not that it mean so much to me (from the begining it's not my choice also!) but i can see there's something that i can have or hold on.. and i wonder why would i hafta stand so strong for? or what else i can believe besides miracles? hmm.. i would like to talk more about eden but i cant, it's everybody's business and truth to be tell i cant voice up! even though i voice up also no use, commitment getting weaker day by day.. seems like losing the trust! not their fault but is everyone's fault, i miss the time where we worked really hard for it, i mean last year.. but this year all seems to be tired and sick of the problems that keep on coming.. bah.. just let it be.. i've done my best and i know where's my limit, maybe i can just stop anytime if i wanted to, i dont want to blame on ppl who drag me in or what, being silly is part of growing up as well, and i've learned from that alot :)

sometimes i just cant recognize myself anymore, i've changed alot! dunno it's good or bad thing, but i assumed that's a good sign, and i know i'm very very lucky! cant ask for more ady.. dont be too greedy carmen!

till then!
i've pictures to post up, wait till next post la.. he he

No comments: