Sunday, June 21, 2009

happy papa's day

just wan to dedicate this post to my daddy who always supported me no matter how bad is the situation.. and also you've never angry or scolded me for my mistakes but u forgive me and try to fixed everything up for me..

i still remembered how you cheer me up after i told you i've broke up, the most memorable situation when you told me alot of things and advice me from the usual who didnt speak anything at all, just be cool all the while.. ha ha.. and from the beginning of eden you also told me alot of stuffs, teach me what to do, and for all the path and career that you let me to choose, not forcing me to do the things that i dont like (which usually most of the dad of my friends make the decision for them)

i know i'm still a small kid in your heart, every parents does the same, but you let me have green lights for all the things that i wanted to do (not like mummy who always mumble :p) and fetch me to anywhere i wanted to go, given me a sub credit card to use (i got pay back money ar, but now cancelled already since i've my own) take good care of my car and clean it/service for me and even pump petrol for me everytime (yea i know i'm useless and a noob car user) buying me the 1st hand phone, computer, compact camera, dslr camera, and for all the things that i requested he'll buy for me.. even now when i said i wanted to buy a new car he's offering me to pay for the down payment 1st but i refused.. i want to use my own money to get the things for myself.. i'll feel very guilty and shame if i still using my parents money when you have the ability to earn money.. i know i'm not from a rich family but my dad had given me all the best he can.. for all the things that you've done to be a good father, but too bad i'm not a good daughter, even live under the same roof we hardly see each other even chat with him..

seeing him this morning and on this special day makes me feel abit emo, when i chatted with him this morning he seems like he wanted to tell me something and yesterday he's been accompanied me at the mid night (very very rare situation! my dad sleeps at 9!) daddy is getting older already.. and now what can i do is to treat him good, not to trouble him and makes him worried about me.. 

just wanted to say thankyou so much for everything, i love you daddy!

ps: mum i love you too! dont get jealous ar! ha ha.. i know both of them wont read my blog but i just wanted to write down how i feel and i dont wan to disappointed them for the path that i've choose! now i've know how important is the family when u failed in your relationship, even your friendship and career! 

and to all papa's out there, happy fathers' day!

1 comment:

Lydia said...

I love my parents too. Parents always try their best to offer the best!