Wednesday, May 06, 2009

it's complicated!

things getting real serious here and i need to rewind back the incidents that happened to me! mixed feeling are suffering, and the worst part is i'm down with sick.. urgh! why la everything happened just out of sudden, is it because life are full of surprises and when it come you cant even stop it or ignore it.. being so emo here and at the same time felt so dizzy now, work not done and cant even concentrate on the stuff that i'm doing, i'm lost actually!

sometimes i wonder if it's good to have more and more unexpected things that happened in just a short period and it sparks, becoming part of my life and start to enjoy every single moment that i've.. as i know i need to enjoy my life to the fullest!

i'm not complaining.. i'm just feel like things had changed totally, i dont know myself anymore for the past and i'm now starting to like my new life.. guess miracles does happened on me! if i couldnt take it please forgive me and give me some times, i really wants to makes things worked out perfectly! as i cant expect what will happened to me next! really, that's been happened on me for the pass few weeks i shall said.. things are changing and so do i!

ok i guess i'm too sick already and i started to rambling again.. really need some good rest now! back to reality and start working la carmen! damn!

ps: trip got cancelled! damn upset! 
pps: happy belated birthday to my bro! it's been awhile since we had back the family dinner feel again.. felt so great!

ok i'm so sick right now! feel so dizzy, please dont got scared if you bump into me with terrible pale face and messy hair and cocky eyes! duh.. i'm looking soooo bad today! urgh!

No comments: