Tuesday, April 28, 2009

the fastest decision!

surprisingly, i shocked myself. for today.
not only for today actually, been through shocking days i had for pass few days, phew! i don't know whether i wants to laugh out loud or cry! 

finally i've booked my air ticket, to take a break from all my sickening jobs i had! FINALLY! i dont care whether my leaves are approved, i dont care about all my rushing jobs in hand and the budget i have, just feel so cool to make a decision that i've wanted to do, feels so great~ hehe
*guess where am i heading*

today really feels so blurred when step into off and all the phone calls, emails coming in non-stop, and i hafta go up n down for so many times to get things done! my brain was totally blank and i just feel like a robot or machine doing all stuff.. weird huh..

guess i've too many surprises for the weekends! i was stoned and dunno how to react, thinking back for the situation and asking myself what the hell i'm doing, and for all the commitments that we have between each other, frustrated on the partnership and believing in each other, phew! credit-cards been rejected (damn malu okay!) and all the silly stuff that i've done! but somehow i feel touched by some one who're back all the way from work trip to meet me and spend me a nice movie and meals. :) thankyou so much (if you're reading this, haha..) handling different kind of customers and even going for a road trip but somehow got cancelled due to raining, and went for shopping therapy after-all used up all my cash! insane insane insane! i've to repeat it 3 times to shout how insane was i! it's like too much for me to accept the decision that i've made so far!

good to tell that my life now are full with surprises and adventure! i dunno what i'll do next and i cant expect what will happen again!

oh wanted to tell that finally all the cold war thingy had ended but i still feel i couldnt let it down, there's still a scar in my heart, and it's still pain! guess it takes time to cure and will see how it's going to be, cant promise and i still cant forgive it!

i've took like more than 30 mins to write this post, and not even posting up a picture! guess there's alot of space to let me fill up and color up my life!

till then, nights!

*ps: been so emo for few days! guess i need some lovessss! hahahah.. where's my prince charming? haven goto bed yet and started to dreaming ady.. keke..

No comments: