Tuesday, January 06, 2009


take a deep breath and closed your eyes, feel the soul and hear the wind! ah.. such a relaxing night for me to view a nice kl scenery like this.. ha ha.. taken back on xmas eve on a hill somewhere around cheras, before i got tipsy and down for sick.. hmm..

***

brand new year and but still same old me, guess this year going to be a though year for me.. and i'm trying to let go my ego-ism! it's killing me, every single things i'm too pressure on it and too much to worried about! just felt that i'm sick of it and tired of it..

bah, i've overspend again this month, and it's only early of the month.. splurged over 1k for my new look! i've grab a pair of levis, a watch from fossil and a boots (or shall said heels) from zara, shirt from pull n bear, 2 pcs spag from forever21, a jacket and a bag from mng.. omg.. gonna stop it, i'm become a shopaholics again!

looking back what i've done in 2008, a lot of decision making and starting a business was the biggest challenge for me, guess i've lost a lot of friends but gaining more and more philosophy of life.. hmm at least it's balance! ha ha..

spend the new year eve with my family and on new year as well, i wan to be a good daughter! keke.. oh i've done with my hair, a very red want.. ha ha... changing to a new look but still same old carmen!

more photos to come, wait till i finish edit 1st..
he he..

dum dee dum

No comments: