Monday, November 03, 2008

quickie

yay, gene is back, miss her alot.. 
and i've been real busy for this weekend.. at eden gallery.. doing some random stuff at shop, filing all the documents, prepared the ribbons for the wedding car decorations, being a part time make up artist (yes! finally i learned make up, but not professional la) and a part time for hair styling (simple job for me eh! cause i know all the hair thingy since mum opened a salon), part time cleaner (i cleaned the toilet and the store room) ohmygod! hectic weekends! oh ya i've been doing part time personal stylist as well! keke.. but not customer service! i've been cursed in doing the marketing and strategy stuff.. that's kill all my brain cells!

the most important thing now is i need to layout an ad which is the deadline falls on 15 nov and now i've no clue on what concept to go on, perhaps just hard sell type cause we're only targeting on puchong area this time.. hmm and other doc things and design need to follow up too!

well i guess a busy day released all my stress and my anger in my heart which i dont dare to tell or cant find anyone to speak to.. i was really down for the pass few days.. and for today, monday blue in the office! rushing for jobs again as usual, and got discussion and briefing on new jobs again! guess i already used to it with my busy lifestyle! maybe i should plan for a holiday for myself? backpacking sounds interesting! hehe

i'm now taking a chill pill and hope it'll cure all my sickness!
wonder when will miracles happen to me! i really believes there's a light which shines on me!

signing off here,
carmen

No comments: