Tuesday, October 21, 2008

work kills? (perhaps part 2)

bah.. i've so many things to blog yet so little time to go through everything.. i wish i have 48 hours in a day.. i wish i can sort out all my works brilliantly but i cant!

ever since eden gallery was formed, my time has been turning up side down.. lack of sleep mostly and losing my weight (due to no balance meal, i skipped breakfast and dinner) argh!

but i cant blame on eden, it's my choice and no turning back.. things should look forward but not backwards.. i shall not emo on eden again and again.. just hoping everything will run smoothly and keep on track..

but how come my mind keep on thinking on the same problem that i'm facing? family already blamed on me and worried about my health condition.. friends went for photoshot but turn out saying me cheated on them.. so many things happened just in a day or two.. the other hand i need to work from home to rush deadlines for some campaign that client keep on changing last minutes.. phone calls, smses and msn messages all pop up at the same time!

i wish to buried myself!

... and finally things had gone better now :p knowing me will overcome everything and i should stand up to defend myself.. i've learned alot this time, more than enough to let me realize hardwork finally pay off!

ok enough rambling! more happy happy pics coming up!
but still stuck in work! argh *thinks happy things*

ps: i've read your blog, and i dont mean to hate you, is your attitude problem! i've been telling you all the time to calm down but you always think negatives.. think for yourself, not you are in bad luck or so, everything is possible and see whether you'll take your move or not! you're still stepping on the ground! phew!

2 comments:

Chang Kuan said...

When i got problems, i think of this...

"God does not give you something you cannot do!" Therefore when something happens, its to make you a tougher person. The solution is always there ar!! So next time eden give discount on my wedding shoot k.. Thanks...

Anonymous said...

thanks for your advice! really appreciate it! and it really helps me.. i'm now still stuck in all the problems, but slowly i know i can overcome it! hehe