Thursday, October 30, 2008

depressed

i'm so pissed off rite now, and i dunno who should i talk to now to let go my anger! argh! or i dunno where shall i start this story..

today i was no in a good mood, tiring cause didnt sleep well, and luckily today was not busy as i though and happily filling all the close job sheets and bill the client.. still have time to edited some pictures and post up all my pending post.. so time flies until 6 where i finish work then head to eden, traffic was smooth and upon arrived at eden i already got the feeling something would happened but i cant tell what exactly it is.. so i do some stuff there, checking all the albums, slotting in some cards and arranged nicely.. so this customer (my friend's friend) came and claim for the album and i really dunno what's going on but the girl's face turned real dark after she heard that she only can get her album tml, and after awhile i received my friend's sms saying that she's very disappointed and angry what we did.. and i really got pissed off when she say all those things out and saying we are not responsible and being unfair to them cause their friends already took the album which is upgraded (and cost more too).. saying us do theirs faster cause we earn more for them but what the heck! she already said until like that and blaming us non stop, she should told us at 1st and not keep quite infront of my partner and flame at me! i was so hard to make decision and dunno what to do.. i cant scold her and dont care everything! and at the same time mum was keep on rambling about me for not resting well and always back home late, some more say until i joined eden is a wrong decision, she dont support me at all, and i was trying to help my friend to fetch her to airport she also blame it on me, saying me not enough of sleep and keep on scolding me.. wtf?! why everything happened in the same time that really pissed me off so badly and in different kind of emotion? and my colleague called me again to ask me about the jobs and so on, why am i a workaholic? why every single minute i also need to face to my jobs and works? why every bad things happened in the same time? why am i so unlucky now? i need to know why! now i even dunno what should i do to overcome all this things.. i really wish to escape all this problem, trying to start a whole new life again with no feeling and pressure anymore! damn! i almost killed my self, i mean mentally.. now i regret on everything that i do! i shall leave it and learn to become a cold blooded person with no feelings! i wont let all this makes me tear again! i swear! i feel the pressure will keep on pushing me till i cant breath!

just ignore what i wrote for this post, i just want to let my anger out, through words.. i'll keep my mouth shut and let it be, time will cure all the problems, and i'm still here suffering.. damn i hate my life now! i'm not a superwoman and i dunwan to be, i just want back my normal life!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur gallery cant satisfied the customer's needs, and the photo i chose , is not in my album ,but those photo i left out,appear in my album.what wrong with this?
mistake?so customer cant voice up?
just keep quiet and let go like this?IMPOSSIBLE.this is wat i can said!didn't edit wat the customer had ask for , already remind few times that time , keep say yes yes yes yes,will will will will..
END UP? so sorry to say that we cant get the thing we want from ur gallery. if u dont like to hear it , stil blame me to flame on u,then u shud learn to accept customer feedback to improve!
ur gallery is a customer service business.understand?
still blame on customer,still say we wtf. we have customer protection law in this world,customers always take the 1st place,if we dun wan to voice up to u guys , we can go for complaint d , und?
this is a business..not a game,
we pay for it , mean we want to get wat we pay for.but end up?
we pay for those we dont want to get.and u can say u already make me great loss in this business,but sorry to tell u dat , business sure will gain n loss,u cant blame for the customer dat they had make a loss to ur company.
ask urself,is everyting unfair for us?u still cant accept wat i said , wat i ask for , wat i blame for.u wun tink it urself,but just said we keep fire only.is this service?
tink properly ba...
mind ur words..dat all~

Anonymous said...

i'm just so innocent here i can say.. i told my partner what you guys want already and i also stated clearly tell you that i dont want to involve the deal between us, we are just too close and i'm not full time in eden, i can say sorry for our service to you because we're not enough of manpower, we have so much things need to concern about, and what did i say to u is i already cant stand ur behavior, u wan me to stated out what you have said before? is u din mind ur words 1st.. and this is my blog, i just write down what i felt only.

Anonymous said...

i m clear wat i had said before,
but this is as a customer , wat she can said to u. some customers can said they r "ngiao",so i m one of them. but u cannot said such word to ur customer.this is the differences!u stil dun und..
if u dun learn , u 4ever dun und.
u wun b sucess in doing this kind of customer service.maybe u will said , u ony met this case,other customers very satisfied ur gallery services,no one complain n so on.but doesnt mean dat i m wrong, we are wrong. doesnt mean that u guys dun nid to improve!
i call tell u the consumer behaviour is every 1 will try to not spend so much as they don't get much.
maybe u only study design,din study consumer's behaviour,marketing all dat ba...
when dealing wif me , u cannot treat me as ur friend,but as a customer. the moment u said u got many things din charged us ,and u said is FOUNDATION,then i really was so shocked!which gallery din provided foundation as well?
haha..is damn funny u noe?
and u stil cant list out wat u din charged us.
suan le ba..
this time , take it as i paid for nothing,and gain some learning perhaps. u?sure din gain to learn something

Anonymous said...

ok i agree i'm not into this marketing servicing thingy in my life, but i've tried my best ady, but y u only talk to me like that but not my partners? y u dun go straight and ask them but only know how to msg me and talk about all those bad stuffs of eden right after u've done all ur shooting and stuff.. ok now i list down everything to you, is body foundation not foundation ok, and eyelashes, ampules, fake hair we aso charge accordingly but since i know u, my partner said just let u all use it foc.. if u still not satisfied den i refund to you, you need not say more on this ady.. this is the best i can do for you to get your apology! and please i dun wan to make this thing so public!

Anonymous said...

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!

WE WHEREGOT USE UR BODY FOUNDATION?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

din even touch my body b4!!!!
USE WAT?!
ampulse?!!!!! we din even use it HELLO?!!! eye lashes , do u noe i got bring my own?
and i got ask pauline ,is provided?then i ony choose..otherwise i will use mine , UNDERSTAND?!!
and all my frens , they shoot also is provided eye lashes , i duno ur gallery y dun have everyting..

AND...i din use ur fake hair ,
I BRING MYSELF SOMEMORE...
and pls..
walao...all those make up , all those set hair de...is u all provided de..

i really dun und..
I REALLY DUN UND.....

ok...i will tok to ur partner when i go to ur shop!
i nid to bring bac my mum n my album...

dat all~~~~

i duno i pay for 199 is for wat..
since evryting not been provided

Anonymous said...

oh ya..fyi, 1 more ting.
y i choose to tell u but not voice out to ur partner is because..

b4 dat is u deal wif me , not ur partner...those things wat u promised , wat u said , is from u..
not ur partner.ur partner duno everyting.they duno wat we had said b4 , wat u had told me b4, und ?

so now..the album prob , i also din tell u much on it , bcoz i noe is ur partner in charged.

so i just voice out ur attitude only..

cant u see it?

carmen seck said...

wat's my attitude problem? is u cant calm down ur emotion and makes me mad.. so now i just keep my mouth shut okay.. i'm really tired of this thingy ady!