Tuesday, March 25, 2008

new header

yay new header has been up!

okay that doesnt sounds funny at all.. just that i've some little time to do some simple simple header that suddenly splash to my mind.. been really really busy for the pass few weeks just to rush for a few campaign.. (and more to come *night mare*) and did i mention my colleague left us? hmm cant remember that i blog about that (shyt.. i lost my memory) 

anyway my company had a farewell dinner for her at an Italians restaurant in tmn tun and her last day she spend us to bumbu bali, a balinese restaurant.. pix are in her newly camera that my boss bought for her, so wait till she send over the pix then only i'll post it up.. she's like a mama for us in the studio and now she's migrating to perth.. i hope she'll enjoy her life there with her family.. kinda miss her now *aww*

and more random stuff, mummy's b'day i've spend her a nice n cozy dinner; which she's very happy and enjoy it.. and finally i've time to stepped into cinema to watch movie, this time i watched Ah Long Pte Ltd.. was a funny movie afterall! recommended movie!

alrite shall stop here now and continue with my forever non-lasting jobs in my hand now!

No comments: