Thursday, December 27, 2007

late wishes better then nothing :)

sorry for this late wishes :)
i'm sure u all have a wonderful xmas this year..
but dun worry if u din celebrate xmas..
another celebration is coming up very very soon!
let's cheers for a brand new year ahead!


actually i wanted to post all this xmas deco pix up.. but i hafta finish my cambodia post 1st.. hehe.. my fault.. so which do u think the xmas deco is the nicest? actually i like pavilion's deco very very much, plus there's quire singing carols in the mall.. awww.. makes me feel like i'm in the other country.. keke..

few more days we're stepping into 2008.. times flied.. really fast.. i cant remember what are big things i've done.. just feel that i'm so old now :(

my resolution for 2008 (okay i should start this in my life :P)
* succeed in my career (i wanna be ECD!!)
* wanna earn more n more n more money (hey that's what we work for right?)
* trip around the world (actually i wanted to study overseas to get my degree..)
* own my dream house/dream car (okay i'm dreaming)
* show more love to everyone in my life *muacks*

i guess this is a very very simple resolution for me but it's hard for me :( guess i need to work harder again! and i've to control my expenses! this month i've spend a lot! whoa! too bad, cant control, it's the festive season and we hafta enjoy it right *bleh*

so be prepared and welcoming the year of 2008!

*ngek ngek* i couldn't stop camwhoring :P

oh ya one more thing!
jco donuts is now opening in pyramid!
grab 2 dozen for ur self!
*shit i felt i'm fat now!*

till then! enjoy the last few days of 2007!

No comments: