Monday, November 05, 2007

shine in italy, big spender!

went to mid valley and the garden last weekend.. shop and eat!
guess where we dine in?

itallianies! good ambiance and good food! foods served in a very big portion too!
it's located on the 3rd floor in the garden if not mistaken.. too bad is the view outside is not nice.. but never mine.. we both still enjoy our meals..

the happy person;


wonder why momo recently wear so colorful shirts.. and he still keep on buying all the colorful shirts.. maybe kena poison from me? lol.. but i still stick back with my black shirts..

then went over to mid valley to do our shopping (too expensive to shop in the garden :P plus the clothes there not suitable for me..) as usual the must-visit store.. mng is having 30% sales but couldnt get any nice clothes for me.. in love with the zara doggie jacket.. bought 2 pairs of bottom in topshop *yay still having sales* 1 skinny jeans & 1 grey shorts.. bought 1 silver necklace in diva, cant find my heels in vincci *my heels is broke, i need to find another pair* spotted a nice fossil watch too! blargh!! all my cash are gone! momo only got 2 shirts from topman.. keke.. cant beat me in shopping *bleh*

ohya before i forgot.. happy belated birthday to my uncle and aunty! spend a meal with my lovely family! $$ gone again..

and finally my CLiK - cute little kenari :P (finally i've name it) went for a tint! lalala.. at least now you wont get sun burn ady.. lol.. planning to color my CLiK to sweet magenta or pink very very soon.. (or maybe white?) i mean when i have enough money :p okay.. another $$ gone..

so conclusion: no shopping no outing for the entire month! sigh.. i guess i need to bring my lunch box to office also! just beginning of the month ler.. :(

nah that's not enough.. recently i just bought a mutual fund from public bank.. influence by my mum.. part of my saving (the saving is before i started work, all my ang paos money.. keke) is been invest to the mutual fund.. and each month i need to pay for the installment as well.. hmm.. i guess it's good for me to stop spending so much.. but in the other hand i need to cut all my unnecessary spending.. hmm..

all about money money and money now!
should start thinking how to earn more big money *ngek ngek*
aiks.. work harder la!!

No comments: