Thursday, May 03, 2007

i love chili's

back from holidays..
shall update my blog..
hehe

my birthday celebration at chili's
each time i went there sure i'll eat until very full cause the food portion is too big for me!
even salad.. :P



the menu
i still remember last time i redesign their menu for my assignments




spot 'eat more chili'



the poser hates mickey :P
but i force him to buy this shirt! *evil me*




i was so hungry that time!
i want food!




here's the appetizer..
yum yum.. their famous triple play




only ordered one main course
my stomach cant fit so many food in!


i love their dessert.. and their bottomless fruit juice.. hehe

dear suprise me by giving me present..
is my long awaited jacket that i wanted to get..
but too expensive for me :P

this is an advanced birthday meal
on my birthday me and my family went out for a nice dinner
and went to station 1 subang to meet up with my frens
hapi hapi hapi :)

will blog about my holiday trip soon!
till then, ciaoz!

No comments: