Tuesday, March 20, 2007

rainny day

hmm.. since when my blog has become a rambling blog? :p
blame to my heavy work loads..
usually i'll post up many pics and less word..
but now i decided to change my style of blogging.. hehe

and i think this is the only place i can shout out loud!
with all my emotional story.. keke

but i'll still continue posting up interesting pics!

*******

sometimes i duno whether i had choose the right choice or right career
i wonder if i dun study graphics what would it be..
pharmacist? lawyer? or even teacher? hmm dat's weird..

i just like DESIGN
and i noe i choose the right path

when i was still studying i was enjoying
when i was working now i feel like i wan back to study
freaking reality!

steven's company is hiring designers..
my heart was whispering "hell just go and try la"
but so far my company treat me very well..
argh.. shud i? shud i try?
sum more is international agency.. argh

can someone guide me ar?
i think i am lost la..

actually i already have something in mind..
but but still cant make any decision yet!

better prepare my portfolio now..
hmm

I WANT MY LIFE TO BE COLORFUL!

No comments: