Monday, January 08, 2007

happy belated new year

guess i'm a bit late here to wish u guys happy new year..
been very busy this few weeks and the connection was terrible slow.. damn it..
at last now back to normal.. keke..

changed the layout of my blog.. will add on my header very soon once i've time.. hehe

here's my new year wishlist:
1. stay for my job, or mayb will change my job after cny.. lol
2. had my own car! mummy is getting me new car very soon~ but but i nid to pay installment la.. petrol la.. toll la.. parking la.. bla bla bla.. :(
3. world peace :)
4. have a nice nice holiday trip!
5. party all night out!
6. new image for myself.. cut hair, clothings, and attitude!
7. millionaire!!!! is it impossible for me? hmm..
8. call out old frens to hav a small reunion.. i miss them so much!
9. increase my salary.. wakaka.. boss can u hear me? i'm being very good all the while.. :P
10. at last but not least.. enjoy the blessing 2007!

will update tons of pics later for gathering, xmas eve n new year..
ciaoz..

No comments: