Friday, December 08, 2006

mickey!



mickey in da mall at 1u.. lol..
most of u guys if u went to 1u sure saw this huge mickey in the center of the complex at new wing.. when i first saw this CUTE mickey i was screaming! lol.. too excited ady..

and here's the enterance of the mickey club house..



this reminds me of my cute cousin sis hu loves mickey so much.. next weekend shall bring her to 1u.. hehe..

guess this whole new layout brings out the christmas feel to all reader.. hehe.. n guess wat.. i've put a new tag into all my photos.. hehe.. copyright.. :P hope you guys will love it.. n i wish to hear more comment or opinion from u all..

some random pix while having lunch at wong kok..


the environment of the restaurant..


dear posing for me to take pic.. lol..


self close up pic of me..

well the food in wong kok now quite nice compare to the last visit as they are now renovated.. din snaps any pix of the food coz too hungry ady.. hehe

till den i shall continue my work now.. ciaoz

No comments: