Monday, November 13, 2006

hunting for laptop bag-gie

As for my so-dead blog.. and me being so busy this week.. finally today came early to office and decided to blog.. keke.. from day 1 working till now i was almost like staying back in office like 8 or 9 o clock.. busy busy me.. rushing all those awaiting jobs.. and my weekend was out going with dear since he blame me only see him once a week.. keke.. no choice mar.. i wan to work and u aso nid to rush for assignments right? but on the weekend we are like a free bird.. fying here and thr.. keke.. n seek for good food too.. pics will be upload coz lazy to transfer from phone.. keke..

pc send to repair and came back yesterday.. but i all the way aso using mac.. keke.. planning to upgrade my gadget.. :P one more thing i nid to shout out: why mac now onli come out intel core 2 duo.. damn.. my mac book was like price dropping like hell.. but den there's not much different between core duo and core 2 duo.. juz the performance is faster a bit onli.. but den the price is like dropping for almost 500 bucks? hmm.. nid a nice small cute laptop bag for my macbook.. n e suggestion? and i aso nid to upgrade the bloody ram.. hehe..

gotta start work now~ ciaoz.. *another boring day..

No comments: